Wally's Natural Products Herbal Beeswax Ear Candles (75 Pack)
Made rich with the essential oils of Eucalyptus, Echinacea and Tea Tree, Wally's Herbal Beeswax Ear Candles offer soothing comfort. These natural beeswax ear candles tend to burn smoother and cleaner than paraffin candles. The beeswax mixed with Wally's own special blend of essential oils make them Herbal 100% Beeswax Ear Candles the best choice for your all-natural ear candling experience.
Unbleached Cotton Muslin, Purified Beeswax, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and EchinaceaSuggested Use:
- Use damp towels or Wallys Head & Shoulder Cover to cover the hair, face and clothing. The person should sit up during the process.
- Use an aluminum pie pan with hole for candle, angling the candle about 10 degrees upward.
- Light candle, and let smoke and warmth soothe the ear.
- As candle burns, cut off the ash into a bowl of water.
- During the procedure, you may massage the face in the areas of the sinuses (around the cheek, nose and eye) and along the side of the persons neck.
- When candle burns to about 4 in length, carefully remove it from the ear and extinguish the candle in the bowl of water.
Note: The information provided is derived from years of research and development, and is freely supplied so that everyone may enjoy their ear candling experience.
Following these suggestions will help prevent any injury or harm to the ear.
- Always have an assistant perform the process.
- Use fresh supplies and work in a clean area.
- Use common sense around fire.
- Do not insert sharp objects or push anything into the ears.
- If anything falls into the ear, stop the procedure and tilt the head to let the material fall out. You can also flush clean water into the ear to rinse out any of this material.
This product should not be used to treat any infection of the inner or outer ear. If you have a serious ear disease, tubes in your ears, eardrum damage or an upper respiratory infection, consult a physician before you attempt this process.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.