Drive Activecare Osprey Mobility Scooter OSPREY4410MG20CS, Grey
Features and Benefits
- High ground clearance and pneumatic tires ideal for outdoor travel.
- Industry-leading 500 lb.
- weight capacity.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller for comfortable, ergonomic control.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rearview mirrors.
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Front and rear suspension for a more comfortable ride.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Comfortable swivel Captain''s seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest.
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle.
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides.
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline and four height adjustments, from 27" to 30".
- Batteries included.
Model # osprey 4410
- Max Speed: 9 mph
- Max Range: 38 miles
- Turning Radius: 73"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 7"
- Length: 54"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 50"
- Floor to Seat Height: 27"-30"
- Controller: Dynamic 160A
- Motor: 24V x 920W x 3700rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 75AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic and Drum
- Front Wheels: 13" x 5"
- Rear Wheels: 13" x 5"
Size: 20" seat
Primary Product Material: Steel
User Size: Bariatric
Product Weight Capacity: 500
Allergy: Laytex Free
Number of Shipping Boxes: 2
Product Warranty Info: Lifetime on frame, one year on electronic controller and drive train components, six months on battery
About: Activecare Since opening in 2007 ActiveCare Mobility has emerged as a recognized leader in the design manufacture distribution and servicing of high quality power wheelchairs and mobility scooters. With a product line encompassing nearly every facet of the power mobility spectrum ActiveCare provides products to suit the mobility needs of a wide range of user. ActiveCare's wheelchair line includes units perfect for travel and transport standard units ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and heavy duty models that aid the mobility of users of almost any size. ActiveCare's variety of scooters also bridges a wide range of user needs with units designed for all types of user and terrain from city sidewalks to the rugged outdoors. In addition to providing excellent products ActiveCare has striven to provide customer service that is unparalleled in the industry. Now ActiveCare is part of the Drive Medical family enhancing both Drive's power mobility product line and its commitment to service excellence. Learn more about ActiveCare's line of products by visiting www.drivemedical.com