Light Mountain Natural Chestnut Color The Gray Kit (7 oz)
Light Mountain blends henna based natural hair colors since the early 1980's and are the leading totally natural line in the natural products industry. Commercial chemical hair dyes are not harmless. The National Cancer Institute estimates that 20% of the non-Hodgkinst lymphoma (the cancer that killed Jackie Kennedy-Onassis) is linked to the use of such dyes. Other cancers include bladder, breast cancer and leukemia have been linked to those products.
Color the Gray! is the first and only natural hair coloring treatment system for gray hair that does not rely on any chemical agents. This is the only all natural hair color designed to work with gray hair. Light Mountain's two step process comes with a complete application kit, including step by step instructions, henna hat and gloves. Light Mountain uses no chemicals, and Light Mountain products are totally "cruelty-free" with no animal testing. Light Mountain uses premium grade henna and botanicals only. NO PPD.
Benefits and Features:
Using henna on gray hair has always been possible, but a bit difficult. Henna has a hard time attaching to gray hair because of changes in the protein base of gray hair. After years of research, Light Mountain developed a two-step product, Color the Gray! that effectively colors most of the gray hair.
- Shade: Chestnut
- With complete application kit
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Chemical free
- 100% Pure botanical hair color
- Henna is the only natural hair color with an FDA monograph for safe and effective use as a natural hair color.
- Light Mountain uses NO PPD, No Ammonia, No Peroxide, No Chemicals whatsoever.
- Each batch of our premium grade henna is tested to ensure that it has no contaminants such as heavy metals or pesticides.
- Step 1 is applied first to condition the gray hair, thus aiding the acceptance of the final color treatment.
- Step 2, the final treatment, seals in the color.
Indigoferae tinctoria (indigo) leaf powder, Lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf powder(We use 100% NOP/USDA certified organically grown ingredients)
Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure proper results.
Read and follow enclosed instructions exactly to insure proper results. Always strand test for color prior to full application. Do not use this product in the area of the eyes. Do not use on cut or abraded scalp or skin.