Insulet Omnipods, Integrated Infusion Sets, 10 Pods/Bx (Box of 10 (1 month supply))
Insulet OmniPods system differs from all other current insulin pump systems in the sense that it works completely without tubing. The “Pod” contains a built-in insulin reservoir, angled infusion set, automated inserter, pumping mechanism and power supply in a water-proof, 35 gram (1.2 oz) package that is worn very much like patch.
- Manufacturer: Insulet
- Light weight
- Size: OmniPod: 1.6 in. x 2.4 in. x 0.7 in.
- Weight: OmniPod: Approx 1.2 oz. (with full reservoir)
- Reservoir Size: 200 units
- Integrated Infusion Set : Each OmniPod features an integrated angled infusion set with automated cannula insertion and no tubing
- Basal Rate: 0.05 U/hr increments, up to 30 U/hr
- Basal Rates & Patterns: 7 programs with up to 24 segments each. Programmable in 30 minute increments
About Insulet Insulet Corporation was found in July 2000 to improve the traditional insulin pump. It got input from people on pumps people on injections and healthcare providers across the country. And created the OmniPod System a completely unique approach offering all the benefits of pump therapy with none of the issues. Their vision is to continuously harness medical scientific and technological advances.