Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse Laxative 120 Caps (120 capsules)
Low calories, No cholesterol, No Sodium- Rich in Fiber Formula!
Take in the benefits of fiber with the number ONE product in a series of 8 body cleansing products presented by Health Plus. Formulated for individuals who lack sufficient fiber in their diet, this unique formula helps maintain regularity.
Internal Cleansing forms a crucial part of maintaining good health. The colon is one of the primary organs involved in the bodys internal detoxification and elimination process. A clean colon, that has a healthy balance of intestinal flora, is the bodys first line of defense. Our internal detoxification process can break down due to various reasons like overexposure to environmental pollutants in our air, food and water, poor diet, lack of adequate fiber, excessive alcohol and caffeine, high stress, lack of exercise, overuse of anti-biotics and prescription medications. This produces a state of toxicity and it is in this state that you will need Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse.
Super Colon Cleanse is a powerful colon cleansing combination of herbs, Psyllium Husk powder and milk-free acidophilus. Super Colon Cleanse is an extra strength bowel cleanser. Formulated with selected natural herbs and botanicals that exhibit cleansing and peristaltic action in the large intestine. Super Cleanse helps those with sluggish bowels.
The Powerful Ingredients That Make Super Colon Cleanse Effective:
- Psyllium Husk Powder - bulking and lubricating agent for the digestive system.
- Senna - promotes peristalsis, the rhythmic muscular contractions in the bowel that are responsible for the natural evacuation process.
- Fennel seed - carminative herb that is a natural anti-spasmodic, notably for digestive cramping.
- Peppermint - assists in the process of digestion and increases the flow of bile.
- Papaya is abundant in the enzyme papain - an excellent digestive aid that breaks down foods, making it easier to move down the colon.
- Rose Hips - supports functional intestinal integrity.
- Buckthorn Bark - promotes regularity by supporting muscular activity.
- Celery - helps regulate elimination of the bowels.
- Acidophilus - a friendly bacteria that colonizes the gut to prevent the spread of toxic bacteria.
Active Ingredients: Senna Leaf Powder (576 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Acidophilus, Buckthorn Bark, Celery, Fennel Seed, Oregon Grape Root, Papaya, Peppermint, Psyllium Seed Husks, Rose Hips.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 4 capsules 2 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1/2 the adult dosage twice daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- This product contains buckthorn, and senna. Read and follow directions carefully
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain
- Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product
- Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately
- Keep this and all medication out of reach of children
- Store below 86° F
- Filled by weight not volume, product may settle during handling and shipping
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About: Health Plus Inc was founded in 1981 by rita and pat mediratta. Recognized as a pioneer and leader in the use of psyllium in the whole husk form Health Plus inc. enjoys a major share of the psyllium market in the health foods industry. Health plus inc. has a product manufacturing license and strictly follows the fda''''s good manufacturing practices. Superior quality control is of utmost importance.
The processing and packaging of all Health Plus products in their own facilities. No artificial colors are used in any of the psyllium products. No chemical fillers or binders are used in the psyllium products or herbs. Health plus regularly tests its psyllium by the organo halide screen test for pesticide levels and residues and none are detected.
Contact Health Plus 13837 magnolia avenue Chino california 91710 8008226225