Country Life Bio-Chem Melatonin 3 Mg - 90 Tabs
Melatonin is a hormone produced especially at night in the pineal gland. At night, melatonin is produced to help our bodies regulate our sleep-wake cycles. The amount produced by our body seems to lessen because of aging. Scientists believe this may be why young people have less problem sleeping than older people. Studies suggests that melatonin supplements can hasten sleep and ease jet lag, without the hazards or side effects of prescription sleeping pills.
Benefits of Melatonin:
- Helps with jet lag
- Helps with delayed sleep phase disorder (DSPS)
- Helps with insomnia in the elderly
- Decreases sleep latency (time it takes to fall asleep)
- Reduces free radicals in the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- May help in cancer treatment
Melatonin from Country Life may offer support in normal & healthy sleep cycles. This formula comes with special rapid release delivery system that ensures quick assimilation.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze. This formula is free of yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults can take one tablet one half hour before bedtime.
- This product is not meant for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Do not exceed 3 mg in a 24 hour period.
- Use only at bedtime.
- Do not take this product when driving a motor vehicle or operating heavy machinery.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance.
About Country Life Country life vitamins® has been a leader in the field of nutrition for over 36 years and over the years has extended its family of companies to include biochem®, desert essences®, long life® teas and iron-tek® nutrition, our partners in health and beauty. Today's health focus is on self-improvement, wellness and self care trends. Being the very best in today's highly competitive world requires continuous renewal and Country Life is committed to these beliefs. From factory to you, their concerns are for health, the environment and quality of life.
Contact Country Life 180 vanderbilt motor parkway Hauppauge, new york 11788 8006455768