Confirm Biosciences Babyconfirm Home Pregnancy Test Kit (6 boxes, 3 Test Kits per box)
The BabyBabyConfirm One Step Urine Test is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself. This kit can detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days sooner than the day of your missed period. It is used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
Features and Benefits:
- Gives 99% accurate results
- Predicts pregnancy 24 to 48 hours in advance
- Gives you results in 3 minutes
- Results 5 days before missed period
- Bonus pregnancy strip test included
- Includes seven ovulation tests
- Includes a bonus pregnancy test
- FDA Cleared, CE Marked & CLIA Waived
The BabyConfirm pregnancy test can be used 5 days sooner than the day of your issued period. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy. In clinical testing the BabyConfirm Pregnancy Test detected the pregnancy hormone in 65% of women when tests 5 days before their expected period, 82% at 3 days before their expected period, 89% at 2 days before their expected period and 90% at one day before their expected period.
Three BabyConfirm Pregnancy Test Kits
One Ovulation Test Kit
Leaflet with instructions for us
- To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test device-midstream from the pouch.
- Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the midstream cap and expose the absorbent.
- Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet.
- Re-cap the device and wait for color bands to appear. Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 2 minutes is required. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
How To Read The Results?
Negative (not pregnant):
Only one color band appears in the control zone. No apparent band on the test zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected.
Distinct color bands appear in the Control and test zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy.
No visible band at all or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit. If test still fails, please contact the distributor or the store, where you bought the product, with the lot number.