Body Needs Water
Everybody knows your body needs water in order to function. Unfortunately there are very few people getting their daily requirement in the U.S. and Canada.
Remember To Drink Your Water
How come its so tough to remember drinking your water? It could be because our lives are so hectic and busy. The minimum requirement is eight 8-ounce glasses of water every single day. To calculate your personal optimal water intake, divide your weight by 2. The result is the number of ounces per day you should be drinking. You may presently get half that, or just one or two glasses...or maybe your not drinking water at all, but are ready to start a water-drinking regimen of sorts.
Some Tips To Get Your Daily Requirement:
- Use your own bottle. Buy or re-use single bottles of water and keep them cold in your refrigerator.
- Color code bottles of water with seven different colors, one for each day of the week. Use up a given color every day.
- Fill a pocket with 8 coins or anything you can find; switch one to the opposite pocket when you've finished one full glass of water.
- To save space in your refrigerator, use just one 8 to 12 ounce bottle of water and keep refilling it.
- Put 8 rubber bands around the bottle, and take one off each time you empty it.
- Tell your friends and family the facts of water. Ask them what they do to remind themselves to drink water.
Try Noni Juice
For an added benefit, try Noni juice. It strengthens the body’s natural ability to fight disease and infection.
Note: Image(s) the courtesy of http://www.dreamstime.com.